It takes fortitude to carve out time and commit to a six month class!
It takes courage to say yes to the unknown of your creative life!
I want to deeply acknowledge both of these things from the start.
I’m holding your courage in my consciousness and at the same time I’m holding the experience of the profound unfolding that will occur within and between us as we navigate our time together!
Thank you for trusting me.
- WHAT: Please find a chair or lamp (choose one of these) to bring to the first class. The chair/lamp will be used as a base for our first art project. The chair is not for sitting on in class and the lamp is not for light in class but rather for you to transform into something of artistic and creative wonderment. It can be a chair/lamp from home or a thrift store/garage sale find. Let the chair choose you. You will be guided through this project gently and playfully.
- WHAT: Please purchase a journal/sketch book for our six months together. 8 1/2″ x 11″ with blank pages. Please NO LINES. It can be spiral bound or not, your choice. Ace Ben Franklin carries them in Lihue. They are called sketch books not journals at the store. Hard covers are best.
- WHEN: Classes start on either Wednesday Sept. 5th, 6-9 p.m. or Friday Sept. 7th, 9 a.m. -12 p.m. Then meeting on the same day and time for six months. We will have a two week Winter Break.
- WHERE: 6612 Kahuna Rd. Kapa’a. Drive up Kawaihau Rd. Once you pass Kapahi Park the next right is Kahuna Rd. Follow around. My property is the last property on the right before the large cement bridge. Please note that it is no longer possible for people to park on the bridge. I’m now having people park a few driveways down from my house. I will show people where this is on the first night of class. It is advisable to bring a flash light and umbrella for the very short walk from my studio to your car.
- FEEL FREE: To ring me at anytime for any reason regarding the course and our time together. 808-346-5967.
“We are all creative in our lives! Creativity has nothing to do with being a classical artist and everything to do with being human.”
Many blessings and I very much look forward to our time together.